Monday, 24 April 2017

Smoking as my research topic?

Hi



Today, we learnt how to write a research paper. It was a new experience for me because I haven't done any research paper writing before. Firstly, our lecturer asked us to find a topic that we're interested in and then try to search at least 3 reliable sources that we can refer to. I choose SMOKING as my topic and I narrowed it down to 'Smoking causes cancer'. Each of us are assigned to do an outline of our own research topic title before developing the points.

But after doing my reading on all the sources that I have chosen, I changed my title to 'Effects of Smoking'. This is because, I got a clear image of what smoking can do to people and how it harms not just the smoker but also the people surrounding them. It was dreadful to think that the people surrounding the smoker is actually more exposed to many health problems compared to the smoker himself/herself. 

In my opinion, this is a serious matter and the public should take notice of the harm they could get from smoking (or smokers).



Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment