Ehem.... well hello there
This week post is somehow very challenging for me and tbh, I have to really sit and think about it. Its like a reflecting time for me on all my so called 'therapy session'. Before I started with all of this, I need to make some clarification. I do admit that I am an impulsive spender and I do know that it is not a healthy habit but trust me, I spend lesser these days.
Online shopping is define as the action or activity of buying goods or services via the internet. I personally started online shopping ever since I am 16 years old. I started buying small, inexpensive things at first (couldn't remember what it is), and I do admit that I had purchased some things that cost me an arm and a leg.
The reason why I started shopping online is because it is convenient. When I was 16, I have limited excess to transportation. Back then, we don't have Uber or Grab to move around. The only way for me to go out is with my parents or other family members. My parents didn't allow me to take cab because it was dangerous and sometimes overpriced.
My parents are busy working during day time and come back home late. I have only a brother and he studied far away from home. I am home alone most of the time and internet is my closest friend at home. That is when I started venturing online shopping. Without me knowing, it became a habit ever since.
There's a lot of instagram and online shoppers. But I rarely buy anything from them just because I have trust issues. I prefer buying from an established companies such as Zalora, Fashionvalet, Hermo etc. They have customer policies and I can said that they're quite famous because of all the advertisements.
I can't really recalled things that I bought back then but recently, for the past 5 months, I have invested a lot in buying stuffs like headscarves, handbags, backpacks skincares and makeup(s). Not just online shopping is convenient, it also offers us a wide range of choices from local to international brand. I am an avid fan of a Sweedish brand, Fjallraven Kanken. In fact, I've purchased a new backpack recently online. So even if I lived in Malaysia, through online shopping, I could obtained the things that I've been eyeing.
I also have tried buying an Ipod on apple store online and it was a smooth purchase process. I needed and Ipod with and engraving of my name and it is only possible if I purchase them online. So I did. I waited for my parcel for less than a week and I could not be more happier. My item arrived in a top notch condition and I am impressed! So far, I haven't encountered with any major problems with shopping online because I shopped mostly at an established online companies and with certain brands that I'm familiar with and it secures my purchases. Except for that two time where I waited for about a month to received my parcel from Sephora and Cultbeauty.
All in all, online shopping could help you to distress but be careful because it can be addicting.

Please reflect more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :' )
ReplyDeleteY u so mean buddy?! hahaahahah
Delete